Pets can arrive in Thailand in the cabin or as checked baggage or air cargo at Suvarnabhumi International Airport in Bangkok. … Pet dogs and cats will not be quarantined as long as they arrive with a current import permit and all regulations to enter Thailand are met.
How do I import my cat to Thailand?
Bring Your Pet Into Thailand
- Send all the required documents* through email to firstname.lastname@example.org(scan the documents as pdf or jpg)
- Call the quarantine station to confirm if your email is well received.
- The scanned import permit is sent to you via email within 7 working days (In case of incomplete documents,
How can I take my pet to Thailand?
There are a few documents that you will need to bring in order to travel with your pet to Thailand.
- They will need a health certificate issued by a USDA accredited veterinarian. …
- You must bring a proof of vaccination showing Rabies, Leptospirosis, Distemper, Hepatitis, and Parvovirus vaccines for dogs.
Is Thailand pet friendly?
Thailand, the door to southeast Asia, is an amazing place to chill and enjoy the ocean with your dog. As long as you meet the qualifications, you can travel with your four-legged friend anywhere within the country.
How can an American move to Thailand?
When moving to Thailand, you’ll need to get a visa – a requirement by Thai Immigration Law. Most people who move to Thailand do so with a tourist visa (valid for 60 days) or a non-immigrant visa which is initially valid for 90 days and which will then need to be extended through Thai Immigration.
Where is the best place to live in Thailand?
The Best Places to Live in Thailand
- Hua Hin — A Thai beach resort town. …
- Retire in idyllic Koh Tao. …
- City living in Chiang Mai. …
- Iconic Phuket. …
- An off-the-grid escape in Khao Lak. …
- Relax in beautiful Koh Samui. …
- Krabi — Thailand’s best-kept secret. …
- Expat living in Ao Nang.
Are pit bulls allowed in Thailand?
Remarks: 1) Pets must be at least 4 months old to be able to import into Thailand. 2) Pit bull Terrier or American Staffordshire Terrier are prohibited for importation into Thailand. 3) As long as pets don’t show any sign of illness, they would not be quarantined.
Are pitbulls legal in Thailand?
Thailand has a breed-specific ban in place for the import of strong and aggressive dogs to curb dog attacks on the general public and animals. Banned breeds in Thailand are: … Pit Bull breeds that include American Pit Bull Terrier, American Bully, American Bulldog and Staffordshire Bull Terrier.
How much does it cost to fly a cat internationally?
Fees are outlined on the Department of Agriculture website and will vary, however, you can expect to pay approximately $2,000 for one cat. There can be additional fees if your pet requires veterinary treatments or an extended stay.
Which airline is most pet-friendly?
Most pet-friendly U.S. airlines
- American Airlines: Best for West Coast travel.
- United Airlines: Best for East Coast travel.
- Delta Airlines: Best for small pets.
- Southwest Airlines: Best for cheap pet fees.
- JetBlue: Best for pet amenities.
- Allegiant Air: Best for pet check-in process.
Do people have dogs in Thailand?
In Thailand, dogs without homes live mostly peacefully on the streets and are usually fed by the non-owners in the areas and they are also attended to in Thai temples by monks but they are not normally put to sleep.
Is it legal to have a pet monkey in Thailand?
A provision in Thai law permitted individuals to possess as many as two primates or other wild animais of the same species – « a potential pair to promote breeding » – even though their capture and sale was prohibited.