At present, the Philippines only has two agricultural products that earn at least $1 billion per year in export receipts: bananas; and coconut products (mostly in oil form).
What are the export product of the Philippines?
Searchable List of Philippines’ Most Valuable Export Products
|Rank||Philippines’ Export Product||Change|
|2||Computers, optical readers||-28.8%|
|3||Computer parts, accessories||+55.9%|
What is the current agricultural export status in the Philippines?
The total agricultural trade value of the Philippines increased by 10.2 percent to $20.22 billion in 2018, from $18.34 billion in 2017. As imports of $14.10 billion still outpaced exports, agriculture trade remained in deficit in 2018.
What is the Philippines largest export?
Top 5 Commodity Exports
- Gold – $2 billion.
- Bananas – $1.8 billion.
- Coconut Oil – $1.3 billion.
- Refined Copper – $1.1 billion.
- Copper Ore – $670 million.
What is the best product to export?
List of profitable products to export from India
- Precious Stones, Gems and Jewelry. Since ancient times, the land of India has been known for its precious stones and jewelry. …
- Petroleum Products. …
- Cereals. …
- Pharmaceutical Products. …
- Homeopathy Medicines. …
- Meat Products. …
- Traditional Handicrafts. …
- Dairy Products.
What fruits do the Philippines export?
Examples of fruits and nuts that are widely exported in the Philippines are coconut, banana, pineapple, soursop (guyabano), papaya, guava, calamansi, tamarind, peanuts, among others. Filipino cultivators of these fruits earn a total amount of $2.1 billion, which comprises 3.3% of overall exports from the country.
Does the Philippines export pork?
The Philippine government announced on April 7 that it will provide more market access for pork imports to combat rising pork prices and stabilize supplies. … From January through December 2020, the U.S. exported 49,660 MT of pork worth $121 million.
What are the top 10 imports of the Philippines?
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$27 billion (23.9% of total imports)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $13.6 billion (12%)
- Machinery including computers: $12.5 billion (11.1%)
- Vehicles: $8.5 billion (7.5%)
- Iron, steel: $3.9 billion (3.5%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $3.7 billion (3.3%)
- Cereals: $2.9 billion (2.6%)
What do you mean by agriculture export?
Export crops means crops whose majority of production shall be for export outside the State or whose majority of the value-added products shall be exported.