How do I export to Myanmar?
An export must register as a company authorized to engage in international trade and then register as an exporter with the Directorate of Investment and Company Administration (DICA), Ministry of Planning and Finance. Registrations can be up to five years. DICA has a One Stop Service (OSS) to facilitate registration.
How do I import goods to Myanmar?
Customs Declaration and Required Accompanying Documents
- An import license (when required)
- The invoice.
- Bill of lading, air consignment note, or truck note.
- Packing list.
- Other certificates, permits or import recommendations, as required (for example, a country of origin or SPS or FDA certificate)
How do I get my import license in Myanmar?
The applicant (the company representative or agent) can file for the import license via semi online application on the TradeNet website (https://eservice.myanmartradenet.com/) or in person to submit the license application form along with a valid Pa-Tha-Ka registration and all required documents such as the …
What are some major exports in Myanmar?
The most recent exports are led by Petroleum Gas ($6.42B), Non-Knit Women’s Coats ($1.13B), Rice ($1.1B), Refined Copper ($841M), and Dried Legumes ($771M). The most common destination for the exports of Myanmar are China ($5.47B), Thailand ($5.3B), Japan ($1.54B), Germany ($1.22B), and United States ($966M).
What can I export from Myanmar?
- Mineral fuels including oil: US$3.4 billion (20.2% of total exports)
- Clothing, accessories (not knit or crochet): $3.4 billion (20.2%)
- Vegetables: $1.25 billion (7.4%)
- Cereals: $1.16 billion (6.9%)
- Knit or crochet clothing, accessories: $1.16 billion (6.9%)
- Copper: $927.6 million (5.5%)
Can I import from Myanmar?
Myanmar’s Use of GSP Preferences
There are no A* restrictions on imports from Myanmar.
How can I import medicine to Myanmar?
Registered drugs may be imported only by a Myanmar person or a corporation that is a general registered importer. In addition to this, the person or the corporation must have a special registration certificate for pharmaceuticals known as a drug importation approval certificate (‘the importation certificate’).
How can I find my HS Code?
To determine what the HS Code for your product is in another country, you can use a look-up tool in a foreign tariff database, such as the Customs Info Database.