Do Thai nationals need a visa for Vietnam?
Thai passport holders DO NOT need a visa for Vietnam for every stay of a maximum of 30 days. They only need a visa if they wish to stay in Vietnam for over 30 consecutive days. … be valid for at least 6 months following arrival date in Vietnam; have at least 2 blank pages.
What is the best way to get a Vietnam visa?
Which one to choose?
- If your travel date is more than one week ahead, you can choose e-visa or visa at the embassy for cost effective.
- If you need your visa very quickly and have no time to apply through the embassy, then visa-on-arrival is the best option to obtain your visa for Vietnam.
Can I travel to Vietnam from Thailand?
Travel from Thailand to Vietnam by road
From Thailand to Vietnam, you have to go through the third country. There are two routes for you. You will move through Moc Bai border gate in Tay Ninh or Cau Treo border gate in Ha Tinh.
What documents do I need for Vietnam visa?
The following documents are required to apply for a Vietnam visa:
- Passport: A passport with at least 6-month validity from the date of travel. …
- Photo: Two passport sized photos (4×6 cm and must be recently taken with no glass-wear)
- Application Form: M3 entry/exit form (for visa on arrival)
How can I apply for Vietnam visa online?
Welcome to My Vietnam Visa
- Fill in an online form. Takes less than 5 minutes. Fill in a secure online visa on arrival application form which takes a couple of minutes.
- Confirm and pay. Review the visa information and pay for the service fee. …
- Get your visa stamp. Prepare all documents and get on landing airport in Vietnam.
Can you apply for Vietnam visa at airport?
Can I can get the visa directly at Vietnam airport? No, you can not. In order to obtain your visa on arrival, you must apply online for an approval letter (pre-approved visa letter) through a travel agency.
How quickly can I get a visa for Vietnam?
How fast can I get a visa for Vietnam? The fastest way to get a visa to Vietnam visa is to apply for visa on arrival. A pre-approved visa letter can be processed in less than 2 hours for emergency processing and it is also possible to receive it on weekend.
Can I enter Vietnam without a visa?
Entry Requirements: You must have a valid passport and a visa (or pre-approval for a visa on arrival) to enter Vietnam. … If you arrive in Vietnam without an appropriate visa (which could be an e-visa) or pre-approval for a visa on arrival, you will be denied entry.
How do I get a permanent visa for Vietnam?
2) Foreigners can apply for permanent residence at the Department of Immigration Control of the Ministry of Public Security. Please contact the Department of Immigration Control at 161 Nguyen Du Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Tel: 84.8. 38297107.
Is it easy to travel from Thailand to Vietnam?
It’s very easy to travel from one SEA country to another. And from Thailand to Vietnam, you have several options of transportations to consider for your journey as the distance is quite close, it only takes 1.5 – 2 hours flight.
Is there a train from Thailand to Vietnam?
At present, no railway connections have been made between Thailand and Cambodia. If you want a train tour from Thailand to Vietnam, you can take a train from the capital of Thailand, Bangkok, to Aranya Prathet, most frequented port in Thailand near Cambodia, and then head to Vietnam.