|Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R||₱960,000|
How much does a motorbike cost in the Philippines?
Honda Philippines price list
|Honda Motorcycle Models||Price List|
|Honda CBR150R||₱159,900 – ₱165,000|
What is the most cheapest motorcycle in the Philippines?
Cheapest motorcycles in the Philippines under PhP 40,000
- RUSI MP-Y 110.
- Skygo Royale 110.
- RACAL MD 100.
- KYMCO VISA R 110.
- Motorstar Star X-125-II.
- Motorstar Sapphire 110-R.
- Skygo Wizard 125.
- Motorstar Zest X.
How much does a big motorcycle cost?
Motorcycle Price Chart
|Type of Motorcycles||Average Prices (USD)|
|Touring||$10,000 – $40,000+|
|Cruiser||$5,000 – $20,000+|
|Street||$5,000 – $20,000+|
|Supersport||$5,000 – $40,000+|
What is the best brand of motorcycle in the Philippines?
Top 5 best commuter motorcycles in the Philippines
- Yamaha NMAX – the urban commuter. The Yamaha NMAX has been the Japanese company’s best-selling model for quite a long time now. …
- Honda ADV 150 – go beyond paved roads. …
- Yamaha MT-15 – the sporty commuter. …
- Honda CRF150L – tackle any terrain. …
- CFMOTO 400 NK – go the distance.
Is owning a motorcycle cheaper than a car?
Are motorcycles cheaper than cars? In general, motorcycles are cheaper and more cost efficient compared to owning a car with a few exceptions. When recognizing a motorcycle to be “cheaper”, the cost to maintain, repair, and insure a motorcycle is considered since it’s usually less than a car.