And the best part is, if you have an account with PayPal you can start sending money to Indonesia right now with your PayPal payment options right at your fingertips.
Do they use PayPal in Indonesia?
In Indonesia the key payment methods for online purchases are creditcards (MasterCard, VISA), PayPal and ATM and cash payments. ATM payments are basically cash transfers from the shopper’s bank account to the merchant’s bank account through an ATM branch of an Indonesian bank.
Is PayPal popular in Indonesia?
Bank penetration in Indonesia is 48 percent,54 leaving significant room for growth in the debit card market. … Popular brands include PayPal® and domestic brand Go-Pay, the digital wallet arm of a major Indonesian e-commerce success story, the e-commerce app Go-Jek.
How many people use PayPal in Indonesia?
Indonesian GoPay Customers Gain Access to Over 25 Million PayPal Merchants.
What countries is PayPal banned in?
These are: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Cote D’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (North Korea), Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Ghana, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Monaco, Moldova, Montenegro, Myanmar, Pakistan, Paraguay, Saint Lucia, South Sudan, Sudan …
What’s the best way to send money to Indonesia?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money from the USA to Indonesia
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise.
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Sending Cash: WorldRemit.
- Fee Free: XE Money Transfers.
- Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal.
How can I withdraw money from PayPal in Indonesia?
- To your local E. SUN bank account.
- Via a cheque.
- Withdraw funds from your PayPal account to your bank account in India and via cheque.
- For faster withdrawal to your local bank account.
How can I open a PayPal account in Indonesia?
It’s as easy as 1,2,3
- Create Your Account. Signing up for your very own PayPal account is easy and free.
- Link Your Cards. Link your preferred credit, debit or prepaid cards to your PayPal account.
- Choose PayPal at Checkout. Use PayPal and you never need to enter your card details every time you pay.
What countries can you use PayPal?
Countries/Regions with the ability to send and receive payments:
- Cayman Islands.
Can my bank see PayPal?
No, your bank does not. No. Different financial institutions do not share data like that, for competitive reasons at the very least. Deposits into PayPal stay in the PayPal system until you do a transfer, unless you have set up something special.
Which country uses PayPal most?
More than 460,000 websites in the US use PayPal.
UK – 103,590 websites. Germany – 77,422 websites. France – 57,855 websites. Italy – 55,403 websites.
Who is PayPal competitor?
The top 10 competitors in PayPal’s competitive set are WePay, 2Checkout, Authorize.Net, Paytm, Intuit, Skrill, ProPay, Dwolla, Braintree, Stripe. Together they have raised over 17.5B between their estimated 47.0K employees. PayPal has 21,800 employees and is ranked 1st among it’s top 10 competitors.