How do you say Happy New Year in Thai?
The most common way to say Happy New Year In Thai is: สวัสดีปีใหม่ (sawad dee ppee mai) – Happy New Year.
How do you wish Happy New Year in words?
“Here’s to a bright New Year and a fond farewell to the old; here’s to the things that are yet to come, and to the memories that we hold.” “May you have a prosperous New Year.” “Wishing you a happy, healthy New Year.” “May the New Year bless you with health, wealth, and happiness.”
How do you wish someone well in Thai?
How to Congratulate Someone Older/Higher Status in Thai
- ยินดีด้วยครับ (yin dee doo-ay khrap) – Congratulations (male speaker)
- ยินดีด้วยค่ะ (yin dee doo-ay kha) – Congratulations (female speaker)
- ยินดีด้วยนะคะ (yin dee doo-ay na-kha) – Congratulations (female speaker)
How do you write happy New Year?
So technically, you could write “Happy new year.” But “Merriam-Webster’s” and “American Heritage” dictionaries both capitalize it: New Year.
How do you wish someone a happy New Year in a group?
Happy New Year 2021: Wishes, SMS and Messages
- Here’s wishing that the new year will bring joy, love, peace, and happiness to you. …
- Happy New Year to you and your family! …
- I wish yοu and your dear ones a happy, prosperous and blissful new year.
How do you say keep fighting in Thai?
1. สู้ๆ = Keep fighting!