Which is better Koh Samui or Phi Phi island?
Koh Phi Phi is smaller than Koh Samui. In that case my suggestion would be to choose Koh Phi Phi if you are ok with the same places for a while. There are no cars, you walk everywhere, go by scooter or by boats. Koh Samui is much bigger and can offer a better variety of beaches, bars and places to stay.
What is the best part of Thailand?
Best Places to Visit in Thailand
- Chiang Mai.
- Railay Beach.
- Phang Nga.
- Similan Islands Marine National Park.
Where is the clearest water in Thailand?
Kantiang Bay, Ko Lanta
It’s found just before you enter the sparsely populated deep south of the island, which means the beach is surrounded by deep green jungle and national park land. The beach features white sand and crystal clear waters speckled with a handful of resorts.
Can you swim in Thailand?
The clear warm waters are enticing, and are pretty safe for most of the year. The sea does contain dangerous creatures, such as sea snakes, lionfish, stonefish and jellyfish. However, it’s only really jellyfish that could concern swimmers, and these are not much of a problem on Thailand’s Andaman coast.
How do I choose a Thai island?
First, to help you get started, there are three important things to keep in mind as you begin planning your Thai island getaway:
- Before You Book Anything, Check When Monsoon Season Will Be. …
- Consider How Much Time it Will Take to Island Hop. …
- Figure Out Which Island’s Style Suits Your Vacation Needs.
What is Thailand’s biggest island?
Thailand’s Biggest Island on Lockdown to Contain Coronavirus
- Resort island Phuket takes drastic steps after infections rise.
- Many Thai airlines separately said they are grounding planes.
Which is the cheapest island in Thailand?
Koh Chang: The Last Cheap Thai Island
- Lots of people dream of finding a random island in Thailand, getting a beach hut for a dollar, and spending days doing nothing and spending next to nothing, just chilling on a beautiful beach with a guitar.
- However, there’s an exception — Koh Chang.