In addition, Indonesia is one of the world’s main suppliers of rubber, coffee, cocoa, and palm oil; it also produces a wide range of other commodities, such as sugar, tea, tobacco, copra, and spices (e.g., cloves). Nearly all commodity production comes from large estates.
What are the products of Indonesia?
The products Indonesia is best known for are rubber, oil, palm oil, seafood and forest products, cocoa, coffee, medicinal herbs, and spices.
What is made in Indonesia?
Products produced in Indonesia include palm oil, forest products, medicinal herbs, coffee, and even cocoa. Spices are also homegrown in Indonesia while there is a 60% homeland consumption rate of these goods, the remaining 40% provided as export items.
What are the major imports of Indonesia?
Main imports products are: oil and gas (around 17 percent of total imports), nuclear reactions, boilers, mechanical appliances (19 percent); iron and steel (5.4 percent), organic chemical materials (4.8 percent) and vehicles (4.5 percent).
What does Indonesia produce the most?
The major food crops, ranked by area harvested, are rice, corn, cassava, soybeans and peanuts. Indonesia is also one of the world’s largest producers and exporters of tree crops such as rubber, copra, palm kernels, palm oil, coffee, cocoa and spices (Ministry of Agriculture, 2001).
Who is the most famous person in Indonesia?
The most Indonesian celebrity of all, at around one million years old, is Pithecanthropus, also known as Java Man.
What is Thailand’s main export?
The top ten export items were machinery including computers: $40.2 billion (16.4% of total exports), electrical machinery, equipment: $33.9 billion (13.8%), vehicles: $28.9 billion (11.8%), gems, precious metals: $15.7 billion (6.4%), rubber, rubber articles: $15.3 billion (6.3%), plastics, plastic articles: $13.3 …