The Thai Immigration office in Bangkok opens at 8:30 am. I normally just show up at about 9 am or so. Go to the Immigration Division 1 room, go to the counter, and tell them you want to extend your Thai visa by 30 days. They will look at your passport and give you the necessary form.
Where can I extend my visa in Bangkok?
VISA Extension in Bangkok
- Full address: Immigration Division 1 Office, Chalermprakiat Government Complex, Chaengwattana Rd (soi 7), Laksi, Bangkok. …
- Opening Hours: Bangkok Immigration Office hours are Monday to Friday between 08.30 – 16.30 (as below) with a one hour break between 12 noon – 1pm.
How can I extend my tourist visa in Thailand?
Each entry of 60 days can be extended for an additional 30 days. Visa extensions on a Thai Tourist Visa are usually very straight forward. You will simply need to go to a Thai Immigration Office and fill in a TM. 7 visa extension form, and pay the fee of 1900 Thai baht.
How do I extend my stay in Thailand?
To extend your stay, you will need:
- TM7 Extension of Temporary Stay form -Must include the complete address of your hotel or apartment.
- A copy of your passport ID page.
- A copy of your entry stamp or a copy of your visa, if you entered with one.
- A copy of your Thailand departure card or TM.
How many times can you extend your tourist visa in Thailand?
You can extend your 30-day entry pass, OR if you obtained a 60-day Tourist Visa before travelling to Thailand, you can extend this too, for a maximum of 30 days. However, you can only extend your visa at an Immigration Office once.
Can a 90 day visit visa be extended?
The UAE Visit visa is valid for 6 days and could be extended for 90 days. A renewal fee of AED 500 is required.
What documents do I need for visa extension?
You’ll need to provide:
- all your names.
- your date of birth.
- your current passport or other valid travel ID.
- copies of the photo page and any visa or entry stamps in your previous passports.
- a copy of your biometric residence permit, if you have one.
- details of any previous immigration applications you’ve made.
How many times can I extend my tourist visa?
Usually, an extension will be given for the duration you ask and give justification for. However, the maximum duration for an extension you can ask for is 6 months. Also, you cannot apply for a visitor visa extension as many times as you want. The maximum you can stay on a B1/B2 visa is 1 year.
Can I get a 90 day tourist visa for Thailand?
The 90-Day Non-Immigrant visa is issued to foreigners who wish to enter Thailand for study, business, investment, retirement and other purposes. This type of visa is valid for use for 90 days from the date of issue.
Can I stay in Thailand for 6 months?
Americans and travelers from all over the world can now obtain a six month multiple-entry Thailand tourist visa. These new multiple entry visas will replace the countries current double and triple entry visas. … Single entry visas currently cost $40 USD, and the six month, multiple entry visas cost $200 USD.
What happens if you overstay your visa in Thailand by one day?
What are the penalties? The fine for overstaying is 500 Baht per day, reaching a maximum fine of 20,000 Baht (when overstaying 40 or more days). When overstaying for a significant amount of time (90 days or more days), it is a serious offense that you could face deportation and ban from entering Thailand.
Can you just move to Thailand?
When moving to Thailand, you’ll need to get a visa – a requirement by Thai Immigration Law. Most people who move to Thailand do so with a tourist visa (valid for 60 days) or a non-immigrant visa which is initially valid for 90 days and which will then need to be extended through Thai Immigration.