How do I top up Myanmar MPT?
You can make payment via Top Up main Balance by following steps;
- Dial *258#
- Enter “2” for payment by Topup Card and then click “Send”
- Enter “Invoice Number” and click “Send”
- Enter “Account Code” and click “Send”
- Enter “Pin Number“ and click “Send”
- Enter “1” to go next page.
- Enter “1” to proceed.
How do you top up internationally?
How It Works
- Enter the Phone Number. Enter the international mobile number you’d like to recharge.
- Confirm the Mobile Carrier. Confirm your loved one’s phone carrier is correct or update to the appropriate carrier.
- Choose an Amount. Choose the amount that you’d like to send to this phone number.
How do I top up online?
How it Works
- Select Your Country. Quickly and easily select your destination from the list of available countries.
- Enter Phone Number. Enter the number of the mobile phone you wish to recharge online and select your carrier.
- Select Top-Up Amount. …
- Complete Payment.
How can I top up my Telenor bill?
You can top up your prepaid card using one of the following options: by purchasing a voucher from the specified points of sale and then enter *115* the voucher code # and press ОК/ calling button – free of charge and directly from your phone.
How do I recharge my phone in Myanmar?
How does Recharge work?
- Call 106 from your MPT number in Myanmar.
- Call 1239 9106 from any other phone.
- Call 0095 0123 991 06 from abroad.
- Visit the MPT website.
- Visit the MPT Facebook page.
How do I top up MPT pay?
How to Top Up & Data
- Select Airtime Top-Up menu.
- Select Self for self Top-Up . Choose your Top-Up amount or enter preferred amount below and then press Proceed button.
- Please confirm Top-Up details and enter your 4-digit PIN to proceed. SMS notification will be received after transaction is completed.
How can I recharge my phone from another country?
How to recharge an intenational number from India?
- First you have to choose the other country that you want to do international mobile recharge to from India.
- Select the country.
- Choose the amount you want to recharge.
- Finally, you pay for your recharge. …
- The top-up is immediately sent to the international mobile phone.
What is a top up?
an amount added to something in order to raise it to or maintain it at a desired level. (as modifier)a top-up loan; a top-up policy.
How do I top up my cell phone?
Most prepaid phones can be topped up using prepaid load cards. All you need to do is to find a retail store or convenience outlet that sells the top-up card specifically for the network service provider/carrier you’re using. Go up to the cashier and purchase a top-up card.
Can I top up my mobile phone online?
On Mobiletopup.co.uk, you can get your mobile top-up online in a few simple steps: Start by selecting your UK mobile provider and the amount of call credit or mobile data you’d like to purchase. Enter your email address and select a payment method. You can choose from PayPal, Mastercard, Maestro or Visa.
Where can I top up my phone?
Which mobile networks can I top up with?
- Tesco Mobile.
- Asda Mobile.
- Vectone Top-ups and Vectone Plus.
- Virgin Mobile.
- Lebara Mobile.