Yes! Foreigners are allowed to start a business in Vietnam, regardless of indirect or direct investments. The first option is to choose a direct investment. Direct foreign investment indicates a 100% foreign-owned company or a joint venture company in which the foreign investor and a Vietnamese partner work together.
Is it easy to set up business in Vietnam?
Vietnam has one of the fastest-growing economies in the world. Company registration in Vietnam is a straightforward process, but there are specific guidelines for foreign-owned businesses. It’s important to understand the requirements and process of establishing a foreign-owned company in Vietnam.
How much does it cost to set up a company in Vietnam?
|Different Vietnam entity types||Cost||Draft Invoice|
|Representative office||US$20,200||View invoice PDF|
|Foreign company subsidiary LLC||US$20,740||View invoice PDF|
|Joint venture LLC||US$19,740||View invoice PDF|
|LLC with employment visas||US$22,690||View invoice PDF|
What kind of business can I start in Vietnam?
Top 10 business investment opportunities in Vietnam for SME
- Furniture Making and Remodeling.
- Garment and Textile Products.
- Construction and building Materials.
- Detergents and cosmetics.
- Agricultural Products Processing.
- Real Estate.
- Restaurant and Bar.
How can I get business license in Vietnam?
Business License of foreign enterprises in Vietnam
- (Import, export and distribution enterprises)
- Step 1: Claim for the Certificate of Investment Registration;
- Step 2: Claim for the Certificate of Business Registration;
- Step 3: Claim for the Business License.
Is Vietnam a good place to start a business?
Being one of the fastest-growing economies in the world, Vietnam becomes a strategic place for many foreign entrepreneurs to invest. Its relatively cheap but highly qualified population is not the only reason attracting businessmen from all over the world for starting a business in Vietnam.
How can I open a factory in Vietnam?
There are three general requirements manufacturing companies need to fulfil:
- Register the environment impact assessment or the environmental protection plan (depending on the scale of the project)
- Obtain the certificate of land use.
- Obtain the construction permit.
What should I invest in Vietnam?
3. Top 5 industries investment opportunities that foreigners should consider
- 3.1. Construction and Building. One of the best investment industry in Vietnam for foreigners is Construction materials. …
- 3.2. Beauty and cosmetics. …
- 3.3. Agricultural. …
- 3.4. Real Estate. …
- 3.5. Car business.
What is Vietnam’s largest export?
Exports The top exports of Vietnam are Broadcasting Equipment ($42.3B), Telephones ($18.2B), Integrated Circuits ($15.5B), Textile Footwear ($10.6B), and Leather Footwear ($6.43B), exporting mostly to United States ($63.7B), China ($40.3B), Japan ($21.2B), South Korea ($20.3B), and Germany ($8.22B).
Why should you do business in Vietnam?
Some of the key elements that make Vietnam an attractive location for business development include the low cost to start a business, regulations that encourage foreign investment and it’s government’s openness to the global economy, its strategic location with direct access to some of the world’s main shipping routes, …
What is the most profitable business in Vietnam?
1. Textile and Garment. Garment and textile items production is one of the most lucrative businesses in Vietnam. Foreigners or investors are likely to make a profitable gain out of this sector because it is considered one of the active sector in its exported items.
What income is considered rich in Vietnam?
You’re usually considered well-off (upper middle class) if your wage is around 30 million VND/month, or about 15 500 USD/year. If your wage is around 50 million VND/month, or about 25 788 USD/year, then you’re firmly in the rich zone.
How can a foreigner start a business in Vietnam?
Foreigners are allowed to start a business in Vietnam, regardless of indirect or direct investments. The first option is to choose a direct investment. Direct foreign investment indicates a 100% foreign-owned company or a joint venture company in which the foreign investor and a Vietnamese partner work together.