How do I buy a train ticket in Indonesia?
Option 2, buy tickets online at www.tiket.com, recommended…
- www.tiket.com is a reliable ticketing agency which connects directly to the Indonesian Railways (KAI) ticketing system to sell train tickets online. …
- For English, click the red & white Indonesian flag at top right and select English.
How do I book train tickets?
Train Ticket Booking FAQs
- Visit the Goibibo website/app and go to the IRCTC Trains page.
- Enter the ‘From’ and ‘To’ destinations, select the travel date from the calendar icon and click on the Search button.
- After finding a preferred train, click on check availability and then click on Book Now.
How can I book train tickets immediately?
All you need to do is create your IRCTC login and tap into the Indian Railways vast network of trains. Now you can browse for more information such as IRCTC availability, trains running between stations before going ahead and make an IRCTC online ticket booking.
How do I book train tickets from my mobile?
Login to URL https://www.irctc.co.in/mobile with your existing IRCTC user id and password.
- Click on Book Ticket and fill in details for plan my travel.
- Select the train and continue the booking.
- Use existing passenger list or add passengers.
- Confirm booking details and pay through Credit/debit card to get successful.
How long does it take from Jakarta to Bali by train?
It takes three hours, the single class (executif) is comfortable, and the scenery is spectacular. Be sure to sit on the right hand side of the train for the best views.
What is 2S in train booking?
Second seater: 2S Second Seating, lowest class where the seats are in form of benches may or may not be with cushion. CC means AC chair car, usually preffered for short distances & is commonly found in Shatabdi trains.
How many hours before train ticket can be booked?
The requests for reservation at the reservation counters are accepted up to 4 hours before the scheduled departure of the train, after which, the reservation will be done at the current counters at the stations up to one hour before the scheduled departure of the train and thereafter by the Ticket Collector/Conductor …
Can ticket be booked after chart preparation?
Henceforth, you can book your train tickets until the second reservation chart has been prepared. You can book online, or through the Passengers Reservation System (PRS) counters until the second chart is prepared. You will get a seat if there has been a cancellation.
Can I book train ticket before 1 hour?
Train tickets can be booked until second reservation chart is prepared. As from tomorrow, these charts will be prepared between 30 minutes to 5 minutes before the scheduled departure, tickets can be booked during this time.