How do I apply for special tourist visa Thailand?
- A foreign applicant must e-mail Thailand Longstay Company (email@example.com) to submit his/her intention to apply for the Special Tourist Visa (STV). …
- The company will send the photo of the passport to the Thai Immigration Bureau to check the applicant’s criminal record.
How do I get a STV visa for Thailand?
STV Application Process
The interested applicant must get in touch with the Thai Embassy or Consulate or local office of the Tourism Authority of Thailand in their country or an accredited travel agency. An initial application will be submitted to the Bureau of Immigration for a background check.
Do I need a special visa for Thailand?
You need a valid visa to stay in Thailand. If you do not have a valid visa you will be subject to overstay penalties. You should speak to your local Immigration Office or visit the Thai Immigration website. You are legally required to have a valid passport in Thailand.
Can I get a 90 day tourist visa for Thailand?
The 90-Day Non-Immigrant visa is issued to foreigners who wish to enter Thailand for study, business, investment, retirement and other purposes. This type of visa is valid for use for 90 days from the date of issue.
How much is special tourist visa Thailand?
Cost of Special Tourist Visa (STV)
The issuance of Thailand Special Tourist Visa will cost 2,000 THB (about 64 USD). Every additional 90-day extension should cost the same.
How long can I stay in Thailand on a tourist visa?
The tourist visa must generally be used within 90 days from the date of issue and allows an initial stay of 60 days. After arrival in Thailand, a tourist visa may be extended at the discretion of an immigration officer once for an additional 30 days with the total period of stay no longer than 90 days.
Can I apply for Thailand visa online?
How to apply for a Thailand eVisa? Eligible citizens can apply online for the Thailand eVisa on arrival by completing a simple online application form. Applicants are required to fill in basic personal and passport details and travel information and pay a visa fee to receive the approved eVisa via email.
Can I get a 6 month visa for Thailand?
Multiple Entry Tourist Visa will be valid for 6 months from the date of issue. … Travellers with this type of visa will be permitted to stay in Thailand not exceeding 60 days for each entry within the period of 6 months from the date of arrival in Thailand.
How can I apply for Thailand tourist visa online?
How to Apply Online
- Create an Account.
- Fill in Application Form.
- Upload Supporting Documents.
- Book Appointment.
- Pay Visa Fee.
- Submit. Documents at Embassy/Consulate.
- Wait for. Visa to be Processed.
- Collect. Visa at Embassy/Consulate.
Can I stay in Thailand for 1-year?
3. One Year Multiple Entry Non-immigrant Visa. The 1-Year Non-Immigrant Thai visa issued to foreigners who wish to obtain a long term visa to stay in Thailand. … This type of visa is valid for use within one year from the date of issue and can be extended to 3 months on or before the visa expiration date.
How much baht Do I need to enter Thailand?
Most tourists come to Thailand and get a visa on arrival (technically a visa waiver) so will be required to hold 10,000 Baht. This money can be in an equivalent foriegn currency, but it must be in cash – no credit cards are accepted as proof of funds.
Which countries are visa free to Thailand?
Thai passport holders have visa–free access and visas on arrival to countries such as Singapore, Russia, Brazil, Kenya and Turkey.