Which country can go to Vietnam without visa?
Vietnam Visa Exemption
|Countries||Passport Required||MAXIMUM STAY|
|Cambodia||Yes||less than 30 days|
|Indonesia||Yes||less than 30 days|
|Kyrgyzstan||Yes||less than 30 days|
|Laos||Yes||less than 30 days|
How many countries are visa free for Vietnam?
It provides visa-free access to 52 destinations. Vietnamese passport holders have visa-free access and visas on arrival to countries such as Indonesia, Philippines, Chile, Sri Lanka and Thailand.
Do I need a visa to travel to Vietnam?
Entry Requirements: You must have a valid passport and a visa (or pre-approval for a visa on arrival) to enter Vietnam. Your passport must be valid for six months beyond your planned stay, and you must have at least one blank visa page. Visit the Embassy of Vietnam website for the most current information.
Does Filipino need visa to Vietnam?
As a citizen of this country, you are required no entry visa for a stay of maximum 14 days in Vietnam. … If staying longer than 14 days in Vietnam, Filipino passport holders need to get a visa.
How much does a Vietnam visa cost?
|Type of visa||1-2 people||Stamping fee|
|Single 1 month||90||US$25|
|Single 3 month||110||US$25|
|Multiple 1 month||95||US$50|
|Multiple 3 month||125||US$50|
How can I get permanent residency in Vietnam?
Permanent residence cards application usually consists of
- Duly copy of passport.
- Application for permanent residence.
- Guarantees of Vietnamese for foreigners.
- Police Clearance issued by a competent authority of the country of which he/she is a citizen.
Can I get visa on arrival in Vietnam?
This Vietnam visa on arrival is valid for a period of 30 days from the date of arrival in the country. For this visa, Indian passport holders first will have to apply for the e-visa online, obtain the approval letter and collect the visa on their arrival in Vietnam.
What countries can Vietnam visit?
Vietnamese citizens can travel 24 visa free countries
- Laos. Visa Free. 1 month • …
- Cambodia. Visa Free. 1 month • …
- Thailand. Visa Free. 1 month • …
- Myanmar. Visa Free. 1 month • …
- Brunei. Visa Free. 2 weeks • …
- Philippines. Visa Free. 1 month • …
- Malaysia. Visa Free. 1 month • …
- Singapore. Visa Free. 1 month •
What should I avoid in Vietnam?
11 Things You Shouldn’t Eat or Drink in Vietnam
- Tap water. Might as well start with the obvious one. …
- Strange meat. We don’t mean street meat, as street food in Vietnam is amazing. …
- Roadside coffee. …
- Uncooked vegetables. …
- Raw blood pudding. …
- Cold soups. …
- Dog meat. …
Is Vietnam expensive to travel?
Although Vietnam is getting more expensive every year, itâ€™s still a cheap country to visit. … For a more comfortable backpacker experience in Vietnam, itâ€™s best to budget around $50 per day. This way, youâ€™ll have more money to spend on things like food, drinks, activities and hotel rooms.