What can you not bring to Vietnam?
- Things below should be excluded from your luggage:
- Weapon, ammunition, explosives and inflammable objects.
- Military technical equipment; drugs, opium and other narcotics.
- Anti-government literature; pornographic literature, etc.
Can you bring fruits into Vietnam?
In practice, when the export of fruit they anyone interested, so you can take them without problems, as long as it was reasonable in non-commercial quantities. Sometimes you can find the information that fruit from Vietnam can be brought out only in plastic containers.
Can you bring gold into Vietnam?
Visitors to Vietnam can bring with them unlimited amounts of foreign currency, objects made of gold, silver, precious metals and gemstones or plated with silver or gold, but these must be declared in detail on their customs forms.
Can I take food in my suitcase to Vietnam?
you shouldn’t have any issues with your item if you put them in your luggage rather than your check in. your corned beef will probably be considered as a liquid when carrying with your check in. coming into vietnam requires no declarations.
How much cash can I bring into Vietnam?
How Much Cash Can I Carry into Vietnam? There are no restrictions on the amount of cash that travelers can bring into Vietnam, but it may have to be declared at customs. If the cash is in Vietnamese Dong, the individual can carry up to ₫15,000,000 without having to declare it.
How much is a massage in Vietnam?
Yes, a decent massage ranges around $10-12 per hour.
Can I bring my gun to Vietnam?
In Vietnam, it’s illegal for civilians to own firearms other than shotguns, and those can be held only under restrictive regulations. … Strictly speaking, not all of the “air guns” illicitly made and marketed in Vietnam are traditional compressed gas weapons.
Can I post chocolate to Vietnam?
So items such as cheeses and fruits are out of the question. Additionally, items such as cakes or chocolates are also tough to send as they are likely to melt in a hot weather or shipping depots in Vietnam that are not always air conditioned.
How many phone can I carry to Vietnam?
Passengers arriving in Vietnam are allowed to freely carry a second mobile phone for personal use. They, however, must pay a tax if it is worth more than VND10 million ($429).
How much Vietnamese dong can you take into Vietnam?
Local currency (Vietnamese Dong-VND): no restrictions. Amounts exceeding VND 15,000,000. – must be declared on arrival.
How can I send a large amount of money to Vietnam?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money from the USA to Vietnam
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise.
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Door to Door or Airtime Top up: WorldRemit.
- Fee Free: OFX.
- Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal.
How can I be respectful in Vietnam?
Etiquette and Manners in Vietnam
- Avoid public displays of affection with a member of the opposite sex.
- Do not touch someone’s head.
- Pass items with both hands.
- Do not point with your finger – use your hand.
- Do not stand with your hands on your hips.
- Do not cross your arms on your chest.