For removal of bulky item(s) for disposal, please contact the public waste collector (PWC) serving your estate. The removal of bulky items will be at a separate fee. Alternatively, you may engage any licensed waste collector to provide the removal service. The list of licensed waste collectors is available here.
How do I get rid of bulky items in HDB?
Residents may call us for an appointment at Tel: 6585 4938 / 6590 9500 from Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 5.00pm. Alternatively, residents can also choose to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to arrange for the removal of bulky items.
Where can I throw big items away?
The Correct Way to Dispose of Large Household Items
- Contacting your local council. When you have a large item and would like to get rid of it, you can start by contacting your local council. …
- Requesting the company that delivered the new item to haul the away the old item. …
- List your unwanted item online.
How do you dispose of large pieces of furniture?
How to Get Rid of Old Furniture and Large Items of Trash
- Find out if your waste management/local scrap yard will take large items. …
- If you’re replacing it with a new item, see if the old stuff can be hauled away. …
- List the item online, even if it’s old and gross. …
- Put it on the curb with a “free” sign.
How do I get rid of bulky items?
Here are 8 easy ways to sell, donate and simply get rid of any bulky items you no longer want:
- CALL: Your town council or a licensed waste collector. 1/8. …
- CALL: Junk To Clear. 2/8. …
- SELL: Hock Siong & Co. 3/8. …
- SELL: Second Charm. 4/8. …
- SELL: CASH CONVERTERS. 5/8. …
- DONATE: Pass It On. 6/8. …
- DONATE: New2U Thrift Shop. …
- DONATE: Sgfreecycle.
What is conservancy charges HDB?
The Service & Conservancy Charges (S&CC) are fees collected by the Town Council to fund the management, maintenance and improvement of common property within the estates governed by the Town Council. The S&CC covers: cleaning works to maintain estate hygiene such as sweeping and washing of common areas.
How do I get rid of large household items?
There are several options for getting rid of a large item from home but re-using is the most environmentally friendly way.
- Donate it. If it’s in good condition donate it to charity – some collect for free.
- Local recycling centre. Take items to a recycling centre.
- Bulky waste collection service. …
- How to arrange a collection.
What household items get rid of bulky?
Overview – what are the main disposal options for household bulky waste?
- Retailer take-back – removal of your old appliance, furniture or kitchen.
- House clearance – use a house clearance company.
- Council dump – drive it to your civic amenity site, tip or Household Waste & Recycling Centre.
How do you dispose of unwanted things?
Many local councils offer free collection services for unwanted bulky household items. If you have something that can’t go in your waste or recycling bin, call your council and ask them about their clean up or bulky household item collection services.
How do you deal with unwanted furniture?
You have a few options when it comes to old furniture pick up:
- Check with your city and see if they offer free pick up for large items. …
- Sell or give your old furniture away for free and have the buyer pick it up from your home.
- Donate it to a local charity. …
- Haul it yourself to the dump.
How much does it cost to have a couch hauled away?
Furniture and junk removal companies sometimes charge by the piece. The minimum up-front charge runs $50 to $150 with each additional piece only adding $20 to $40.
Furniture Removal Costs.
|Sofa or Couch||$75 – $160|
|Armchair||$50 – $100|
|Table||$50 – $100|
|Mattress||$75 – $100|
|Patio Set||$150 – $250|
Does Waste Management take furniture?
Reliable Bulky Trash Solutions
For bulk or bulky items, Waste Management offers simple, cost-effective and helpful solutions. Items we can help you dispose of with a large trash pickup include: Appliances. Furniture.