|Known for||Krating Daeng, co-founder of Red Bull|
|Spouse(s)||Noklek Sodsri (Divorced) Bhavana Langdhara|
Is Red Bull owned by Thailand?
Austrian entrepreneur Dietrich Mateschitz was inspired by an existing energy drink named Krating Daeng, which was first introduced and sold in 1981 in Thailand by Chaleo Yoovidhya.
|Distributor||Red Bull GmbH|
|Country of origin||Austria|
Why is Red Bull bad for you?
Particularly in younger people, excessive energy drink intake has been linked to abnormal heart rhythm, heart attack, and — in some rare cases — death ( 1 , 12 , 13 ). Energy drinks are also high in sugar, which is associated with obesity, dental problems, and type 2 diabetes.
Who is the richest man in Thailand?
The top 10 richest in Thailand are:
- Chirathivat Family; $11.6 billion.
- Sarath Ratanavadi; $8.9 billion.
- Osathanugrah Family; $3.5 billion.
- Somphote Ahunai; $3.3 billion.
- Prasert Prasarttong-Osoth; $3.25 billion.
- Prachak Tangkaravakoon; $3.2 billion.
- Chuchat Petaumpai & Daonapa Petampai; $3 billion.
How much is Red Bull worth?
Red Bull brand value 2016-2021
In 2021, Austrian energy drink brand Red Bull had a brand value of 15.99 billion euros, up from 15.11 billion a year earlier. In 2020, the owner of the brand – Red Bull GmbH – generated a revenue of 6.31 billion euros.